Note: In stock and ready to ship. Price is inclusive of shipping by Express Post (Australia only).
Essential Edition includes everything you need to assemble your Zoom65, except for keycaps and switches.
The EE comes with a Bluetooth 5.0 PCB that's compatible with VIA. This PCB can be used in wired or Bluetooth mode. A 2300mAh Li-ion battery is also included in the kit.
- Aluminum top & bottom case
- Aluminum or PVD weight
- Aluminum (Ewhite, Ano colors) or brass (PVD Mirror) rotary encoder knob
- Hot-swap multi layout Bluetooth PCB
- Polycarbonate plate with flex cuts
- WS Stabilizers
- 2300 mAh Li-ion battery
- Complete set of foam dampener kit
- Gaskets and keyboard feet
- Coiled USB cable
- Screws, screwdriver and other installation tools.
- Faux suede storage bag
- PCB: VIA supported, ESD protected Bluetooth 5.0 PCB. Can be used in wired mode.
- Typing angle: 6.5°
- Front height: 20 mm
- Mounting style: Gasket mount
- Essential kit with Aluminum knob / weight: 1.55kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight: 1.82kg
Recommended Build from our friends at Mech.land
We recommend the following build adjustments for a slightly louder, but much crisper sounding and more bouncy / flexy typing experience:
- No plate standoffs except the two next to the knob
- No PORON foam under the PCB
- No PORON foam on the bottom case. You can use a little bit of polyfill if you'd like a slightly deeper sound.
- No PORON stabilizer pad under the included stabilizers.
- 205g0 in the stabilizer housings and stems and XHT-BDZ on the stabilizer wires.
- Lubed and filmed long pole linear switches (like Durock POM Linear, WS Onion, Penyu, Graphite Gold etc.) at the stabilizer keys, or at least the spacebar